First, we will not accept physical refunds. Meaning, if you have misprinted products, do not ship it back to our company. If you do send misprinted products back to us, you are liable for the costs for shipping. We will not refund you for shipping misprinting products to our location.
We have the right to change and modify this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without first notifying customers to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. The “last updated” date will be revised and noted at the top when changes are made to this policy. It is recommended that you review this policy every time you place an order with Bulk Yard Signs, as the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply. It is our promise to our customers that your printed products will not be faulty according to the standards of the industry. You have the right to contact our Customer Service Department with any questions or concerns. A Bulk Yard Signs representative will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues you might have with your final print job. If you find your print job defective or has not met your expectations, please contact Bulk Yard Signs by sending a written message via the online support system. Please do so within six business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within six business days, we will assume that you were pleased with your order once you received it. Therefore, we will not be obligated to provide a refund or reprint. As soon as you have contacted us, we will decide within five business days whether a reprint or refund is applicable, or to inform you that additional information is needed to process your request. If more information is needed and it is not received within a reasonable timeframe, we will not be obligated to provide a refund or reprint.
However, if we do find a product is defective or has not met your expectations, one of the following solutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production
- We will refund the original order price
We have the right to ask for samples of any supposedly defective merchandise before either of the above solutions are agreed upon. A Customer Service Representative will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours after we determine that a reprint or refund is fitting to confirm the approved solution. If contact is not made with a representative within five business days of their initial attempt to contact you with the agreed upon solution, we will assume the issue has been solved; therefore, no reprint or refund will be given. As soon as the appropriate solution is agreed upon, the entire original print order must be returned to Bulk Yard Signs at the address given by the Customer Service Representative, unless otherwise stated. The entire original order must be returned within 15 calendar days after the date of the solution is accepted. If the order is not returned within 15 calendar days, then we agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card that is on file with Bulk Yard Signs. The possibility of a refund or reprint will only occur after an approved solution has been accepted and the whole print order has been returned to and received by us, unless otherwise agreed upon. When appropriate, a refund will be given within 10 business days of the receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will start being produced quickly within one business day of the confirmed receipt of
the product or, if agreed upon, at an earlier time. The above mentioned is Bulk Yard Signs single responsibility regarding a defective order. To the highest degree allowed by law, Bulk Yard Signs is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages. These may include, but are not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if Bulk Yard Signs has been notified of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the order.
The following guidelines and examples of issues do not count as means for a refund, return, or
reprint of a product:
- An order that is not accepted at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. The product can be reshipped at the customer’s expense, if requested.
- The product is lost, delayed, or returned to Bulk Yard Signs due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. If a product is later found or is returned to us, the package will be reshipped with the correct address and an additional shipping fee will be charged for the shipment.
- Product that is late in production and/or shipping due to the customer providing incorrect information.
- Product that requires a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing incorrect information.
- Product that is delayed in being made and/or shipping due to shipping company delays, weather conditions, environmental incidents, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, as well as civil commotions or hazardous incidents to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format. For example, as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file or by the customer using the online designer. For example, misspellings, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size.
Bulk Yard Signs does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted due to the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Bulk Yard Signs does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. Bulk Yard Signs is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated because of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has begun production, or any process thereafter.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient
time to use the material as intended. It is the customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Bulk Yard Signs website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Bulk Yard Signs standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to the customer’s personal information, customer content, order history or related information that is stored by Bulk Yard Signs.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss, or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment, or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Bulk Yard Signs provision of advice, assistance, or guidance either on this Website or by our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.